"The value-added knowledge and design in our country continues to evolve from its current inadequate position to higher value-added products. Vaden Original continues to contribute to this transformation process with the process titles given below."
"In line with our strategic goals, the machinery and working field of our business is growing day by day. In the production process, new machinery and equipment investment will be accelerated with the transition to the new facility, and especially investments in the direction of smart electronic system solutions supported by automation and artificial intelligence will be accelerated."
• Spare Parts (IAM; independent after-market) products are put into operation with Reverse Engineering Process.
• The design criteria of the products we work with are identified and appropriate product development-verification processes are handled within the framework of relevant standards.
• The necessary R&D infrastructure continues to develop and product engineers who are experts in their fields are being trained.
• The projects are created in accordance with the R&D center infrastructure.
• A variety of parts requiring more than 20 product engineering have been put into the product range and the work is under way.
• Working closely with the field for the development criteria. A wider site is needed for different models.
• High added value; products including electronic and control mechanisms are put into operation.
• International cooperation projects have been made with tractor OEMs which are CNH, JCB, John-Deere and also with engine providers. 5 different products were put into the product range and 2 new projects are in progress, original design utility model application has been applied for 2 products.
• Meetings have been made with Ford Turkey and DAF, and necessary feasibility of test parameters have been provided."